Friday, March 27, 2009

State Rebellion?

Something weird happened to me last year in the months leading up to the election. You see, I have never been a political person. Sure, I paid attention to news stories, but I never really talked about it with friends or colleagues. Then something happened. I can't put my finger on it, but something within me definitely changed. I even made the comment to several people that I felt some sort of revolution coming on. As a country, we were extremely divided.

Well, it looks like some states are taking a step closer to rebelling. As this article discusses, the Constitution implies that "Washington is a creature of the states, not the other way around."

Give this a read and let me know your thoughts. Again, this happens to be posted on a Republican website, but I hope my Democratic friens can get past that and see the real focus of the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment